Lead the Global Animation & VFx Boom in the Media & Entertainment Sector.
Animation & VFx are the career buzzwords today!
The Media & Entertainment sector is growing rapidly. The high growth combined with multiple segments to explore career opportunities, beckons aspiring young professionals. Arena Animation at Park Street is one of India’s leading training provider for this sector for the past two decades.
Some Market Highlights for the Media & Entertainment Sector:
- “The Media & Entertainment sector in India is set to reach INR 6700 billion by 2025”
- “The Indian animation industry is expected to reach INR82.9 billion by 2018”
- “The TV advertising market in India is expected to reach INR975 billion by 2019”
*(Source: KPMG in India analysis, industry discussion conducted by KPMG in India)
- “The Multimedia & Web industry is expected to increase 13% through 2010”
*(Source: US bureau of labour statistics 2012-13 Occupational Outlook Handbook)
- “India’s Internet user base is expected to increase to 465 million connections by 2018”
*(Source: FICCI KPMG Report 2014)
The Media & Entertainment is associated with cutting-edge innovation because of the advent of technology and application of latest tools in the creative process. Today, Media & entertainment, cuts through a cross-section of industries and is a boon for students and graduates as they have a plethora of career options to choose from.
The pace at which the Media & Entertainment sector is growing has led to a demand for skilled professionals who can hit the ground running from day one. At Arena Animation – Park Street, we make the students employable by building their skill sets and capabilities through:
- Training them on the latest tools
- Honing their talent with technique
- Giving them a perspective through industry connects vis formal & informal events
- Creating platforms that recognise their talents
- Giving them an edge during the recruitment process through pre-interview preparations.
The Media & Entertainment Sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in India and young students should aspire to make a career in this sunrise sector.